Ad Code

100+ Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Eid Mubarak Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Photos, Pics, Pictures and Greetings.

Eid Mubarak Wishes In English



Eid Mubarak Messages, Sms Greetings for Family


Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!

As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!

I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!

Even if I’m not with you on this eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!

Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!

Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!

Eid Mubarak Messages & Text Sms for Husband/Wife

Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.

Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages for Friends

Another Eid day is going to be shared with my best pal in life. Let’s make this day a memorable one. Eid Mubarak!
Let’s celebrate this joys Eid occasion wearing the new dress, eating sweets and lots of delicious food. Best wishes for a great day, Eid Al Adha Mubarak!
Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wish the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you!
Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
On this special occasion let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak.
The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eids are so special. Eid Mubarak dear friend!
I believe that Almighty Allah put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy our life. So he created some joys occasion and this Eid is such a special one. Have a very special Eid celebration!

May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders.
Eid Mubarak
Sending warm wishes across the miles,
just to let you know how much you are missed on EID day!
We wish that the eid day will be the Happiest day of your Life.
I Fulfill your Life with Happiness and joy.
Happy Eid Mubarak to All!
When the sun has set, and day is done-
I"ll break this chain, but only one.
By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone!
It"s time for Eid and lots of fun!!!
Your wishes made my Eid ul Adha even more joyous and warm Thank you hope Allah keeps showering his blessing on you and your dear ones.

A Messages Of Sympathy And Harmony.
Dot Forget The Poor On This Eid.
Let Us Be A Helping Hand For Them.
Eid… A time for joy,
a time for togetherness,
a time to remember my blessings..For me… it's you!
May Allah Bless you &
Give u all the joy u bring to my life!

ON THIS FESTIVE OCCASION OF EID-UL-FITAR…
I WISH THE WARMTH OF OUR FRIENDSHIP…
ALWAYS REMAINS THE SAME….
HAPPY EID MUBARAK!!
Wishing each other on Eid,
strengthens the bond of love and brotherhood and hugging reflects forgiveness.
A very blessed Eid ul-Fitr to all of you.
May Allah bring you joy,
happiness,
peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion.
Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid!
Eid Mubarak!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Close Menu